Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums
Survivor Island Smileys
[Open]
The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host
TV Fanatics...Survivor 21/22
March 28, 2024, 08:38:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SURVIVOR and MORE!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 22853 times)
fleamailman

your nice: 74

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 01:21:15 am »

"...a life without funk is not going to grow you, whereas those with real funks grow into real people..." mused the goblin,
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

your nice: 65535

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 08:01:57 pm »

thanks for the encouragement, goblin, I am really fed up at the moment and cant seem to get out of the funk, on a good note in the last 3 and a half weeks I have lost 8lb Smiley so it is not all bad

Princess, over the last four years, you've gone through many life-altering events...some not so great, and some wonderful. Changes, whether good or bad, can cause a person to feel out of kilter...The thing that sets you head-and-shoulders above most people is your ability to turn a negative situation into a positive one. When things look bleak, try to remember that God has you in the palm of His hand, and the darkness will soon yield to the dawn
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 11:23:45 pm »

the goblin writes a postcard to his mother, it reminds him of when he used to write postcards home when he first came out to Switzerland 20 years ago, dad will read it to her and his daily visit will pass with them in a higher spirits, "...a postcard a week..." promises the goblin knowing that what he wrote wouldn't be remembered by his mother, nor that it really mattered, it was only something to lift her spirit in the moment and leave her feeling happy for a while
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2008, 11:10:02 pm »

the goblin too, felt he had to put a little bit more into his posts, perhaps he would do a few more depictions then, somehow he was not seeing what he saw for what it meant saying "...depictions, force one to describe it in turn forcing one to look at it closely...", the muse was watching, her trick was either to give the idea to the goblin or to jump in half way through his text and change everything to her liking which admittedly was normally mad enough to have the goblin running behind her to trying to keep up with the beauty of it, she was like granny doing a poll dance where one doesn't want to look nor miss it for the world
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 12:17:13 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

your nice: 10013

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 07:06:38 am »

oh dear, Coffee you make me feel so much better, and my friend the goblin that pic is so funny it made me laugh, I have to pray about things I know the lord will help me work out what to do.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2008, 07:26:52 am »

the goblin noted that the motto of Geneva is "post tenebrax lux"(after dark comes light) often dubbed "post anybucks deluxe" and anyway a good motto he understood
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2008, 11:43:28 pm »

the goblin wakes at six, an hour or so before the rest of his family but it is really just a short period to be alone with his thoughts, the sky outside is unbroken cloud, somehow the goblin equates himself too to this unbroken cloud in his wish to think beyond the cloud cover of work and family, not that he doesn't like both, just that there are times when he remembers that there is something above and beyond them
Report Spam   Logged
MoonsOverKimmy

your nice: 1

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 02:12:58 pm »

I feel like I should have something poignnt to say, but all I can think of is that Im looking foward to getting to know e1!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 02:49:17 pm »

"...welcome moonsoverkimmy, always nice to have another poster..." said the goblin who always replied to this thread
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 06:51:02 am »

its nice to have a new poster
 Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 07:02:36 am »

a reply to any poster who thinks they can't win here

"...no, everyone who posts here wins..." said the goblin "...it's only that life moves on so one has to keep winning against oneself...", the goblin's mind went back to the reading Mervyn Peake's trilogy Gormennghast, and seeing the author fighting Parkinson's disease through his lines, "...the end is the same for us all, but I am going to that end winning against myself..." said the goblin
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2008, 07:11:48 am »

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 08:04:40 am by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2008, 08:14:33 am »

i love that pic
Report Spam   Logged
MoonsOverKimmy

your nice: 1

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2008, 08:56:08 am »

that is a riot!!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2008, 03:40:31 am »

the goblin hadn't known that he wasn't last here, "...now this thread looks right again..." the goblin ventured as he pressed the post buttton
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2008, 09:13:57 am »

glad to see you again goblin Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2008, 11:00:22 am »

the goblin tried, it was important not only to post, but the post had to mean something to the goblin too, he repeated "...in the end it's a journey to self..."
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2008, 05:02:22 pm »

Did Sir Augustus get the last post?
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2008, 09:51:40 pm »

"...no I haven't got the last post yet but I am always working on it..." said the goblin
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2008, 10:22:24 am »

Otay Buckwheat!
Report Spam   Logged

Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2008, 11:47:36 am »

you two are too funny Grin
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2008, 07:24:23 am »

the goblin remembered Kipling's son, and how in the Great war he had used a pseudonym to hide that he was that famous author's son, and then when he died he was buried along with the other soldiers while his father spent his whole life trying to find out what happened to him only to die in his turn without ever knowing the truth, and then a few years ago, Kipling's son's grave was found ending the story, "...had the son lived, or if the father had learned the truth, no injustice would be felt by the listener today..." ventured the goblin adding "...but the storyline lives on still, that is, if that can be considered a recompense of some sort..." somehow the goblin understood what he couldn't explain but his blog is that sort of thing he knew
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 12, 2008, 07:34:47 am »

the goblin somehow understood the importance of Mommies Day where no doubt the mommies have not only put their hearts and brains into it, but whatever internal organs needed to make it a real festive occasion for one and all and whatever, and whatever the situation was it was well under wraps by now
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2008, 02:40:50 pm »

repost from laundryroom site

"Ah, goblin. The hours fly by and the minutes are just a vague blur." muses The LaundryLady.  "It seems like just a second ago that I attempted to wrest the last poster crown from your head"

the goblin would give that crown to laundrylady whenever she wished knowing that it would roll back to him soon enough, "... it's like a box where I am systematically pulling things out trying to get to the bottom of it and still there is just more and more..." said the goblin adding "...the funny thing is that the box itself doesn't look that big..."
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2008, 03:07:28 pm »

afternoon, and the bistro claims the goblin once more, around him lots of noise of lively people, their banging to plates, cups and utensils fill the room with only imagined motion since the goblin has his back turned it and their chattering against the pointless radio music above, he is about as un"here" as possible then, in fact, he is here quietly polishing something backstage before he does the rounds on the sites he loves, one thing though, he is across from an old woman with Parkinson's disease who has just eaten lunch, it isn't the done thing to talk to her so the goblin ignores her, eye contact too is avoided and besides neither her nor the goblin would know what to say if they struck up a conversation and then again what would they say if they met again as personal space in society is limited, and what if she turned out to be strange anyway, this then sums up the fear of most people have in other people, and this partly explains why the goblin himself doesn't have an age nor a photo, then she calls for the bill, the goblin and her smile at one another for a moment as she rises from the table which the goblin has pulled out to let her pass, she says "...thank you...", "...you welcome..." replies the goblin as she walks by as if as some challenge had now passed, "city life" is like this then, but the goblin's Internet life would not be like this the goblin promised himself saying "...OK so I won't talk to myself in real life instead I will post against myself on "last post" threads...", and with that the moneygod noticed that one of his minions was slipping through his net of reality again
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2008, 03:01:38 pm »

repost from "I remember" thread

the goblin's ghosts made a queue to be posted here, the first one said "...I was the you in the Troubadour(coffeeshop) remember, you would learn languages there only to then say goodbye to everyone and leave for that disco alone where you danced for hours until finally the disco closed and still alone you walked home along the Thames river bank, you had the light body of cat that belonged to the night with its two moons, one reflected in water to those night-lights like stars, you had your full youth your power and in that ever intense silence and freedom you had that overwhelming sense of self existence, didn't you, all cloaked in a "warm night" that as if gave you its body as your partner...", the ghost fell silent again looking at the goblin the way people do when they are powerless, so the goblin just promised "... no don't worry ghost, I will never go back there looking for your past body, I am not that stupid..." a smile, perhaps even a tear came across ghosts face, and with that he slipped back into the depth and darkness of the goblin's memories
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2008, 05:04:51 pm »

Hi Flea! I hope everything is great with you!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2008, 11:52:53 pm »

the goblin thanked coffeenole again saying "...I am pleased, I think we have come a long way..."
Report Spam   Logged
Remember911
Global Moderator

your nice: 1000

R911 Likes LadyJayne

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2008, 04:50:40 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2008, 06:21:00 am »

its monday and 11 days to go
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2008, 08:03:43 am »

"... it's Monday and 11 days to go..." said princess buttercup looking out the bars from the prison cell, "...ah, if only I hadn't started that fight in the tomboy's club..." she sighed "...but I have almost done my time and now I am looking forward my release, a hot bath and spin with my grocery cart again..."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 12:44:25 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2008, 09:10:17 pm »

"... it's Monday and 11 days to go..." said princess buttercup looking out the bars from the prison cell, "...ah, if only started that fight in the tomboy's club..." she sighed "...but I have almost done my time and now I am looking forward my release, a hot bath and spin with my grocery cart again..."

Report Spam   Logged

Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2008, 06:06:50 am »

i want one of those carts, only 10 days to go Yahooooo and I will be sunning my self on the beach in my bikini
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2008, 06:22:28 am »

9 days to go 9 days to go 9 days to go
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2008, 02:25:26 pm »

and with that the goblin was looking at this thread with renewed zeal, in fact he felt that he had not been to himself recently probably because he hadn't read the warning on the "dailylife" packs: "warning, dailylife and the petty schemes of the moneygod can seriously distract one from the whole picture"
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2008, 02:26:49 pm »

tonight the goblin feels very old because his daughter phones "...daddy, mum's night off, could you come home at little late tonight as my boyfriend..." somehow the goblin remembers the line was " have fun, be back by midnight though" as he says "...I have to be back by midnight, I work tomorrow, is that OK with you two..." as his coffee is drunk straight in the bistro he addresses the imaginary barman moaning "...parents these days, I don't know what the world is coming to..."
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2008, 06:29:38 am »

oh dear goblin, LOL

only 4 days to go
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2008, 07:08:10 am »

the goblin wished well, "...you can take your laptop with you..."
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2008, 08:28:03 pm »

Not long before Hawaii time, huh? Let's see, about 4 days?
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 03, 2008, 03:04:44 am »

the goblin thanked coffeenole, "...well Monday seems to be the Muse's day off..." concluded the goblin who had passed the whole day at his computer but had posted little to show for it, mind you he was probably not alone in that observation since he had received few notification either, perhaps such was the adjustment to the biddings of dailylife and the moneygod after the weekend he just concluded but today, being the goblin's second day off, he was going to beg the muse to feed the slot here, outside the sun in its clear blue sky promised a baking day as the bistro beckoned the goblin in under the imaginary sign above its door reading "abandon stress all who enter here" knowing that today must not be yesterday, he must find his muse again saying "...people who don't reflect are like vampires ever dependent on the blood of others to sustain themselves, but I, deep in my own bones, want to produce blood, posts are the lifeblood of a site then proving reflection I believe..."
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 03, 2008, 06:37:35 am »

only 3 days to go, goblin I do not have a lap top Sad
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 03, 2008, 06:44:32 am »

repost from "what did you do today" thread elsewhere"

the goblin upon leaving home his morning had sailed singlehandedly across to the nearest bistro where upon landing fell to ground to do his shoelace first and then to boldly state "...I claim this coffeeshop in the name of lupusmctd forum to the detriment of the you regulars who do not type here with laptops..." at which point the bistro owner's wife, enormous as ever, bounces out of the kitchen, wipes her wet hands on her thick thighs, flicks her hair back and looks at the goblin with those eyes again "...and what can I do for you senior goblin, a coffee I know but would you like more my sweet one..." the goblin feels his shoes with the bottom of his chin, retrieves his composure somehow, points to a cake and tries not to look at her as she slowly bends over for it saying "...ah you like these then..." she asks, at which point the goblin resembles something slowly turning of spit as he pays and scurries to the corner table to get on line again
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 03, 2008, 08:57:14 am »

i wonder what else was on offer goblin
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 03, 2008, 09:21:57 am »

the goblin who had sailed into that bistro had now surfed out of it thinking "...let's leave that unanswered then..."
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2008, 03:36:42 am »

today the goblin, his tour being canceled(though lack of victims), has now been let loose on humanity in Geneva's city center where, in need of his usual Internet sustenance and lack of choice, has gone on line into some Rizty tearoom where, seated near some ladies on the next tables drinking their Earl Gray tea to neatly cut cucumber sandwiches , drinks his espresso pneumatically knocking the remains of his brain to the sound of heavy metal under his headphones only to notice that his laptop is now running low of power, "...no choice I guess..." he thinks as he moves across the children's play area where seated on a chair about the height of his shoes and puts the laptop on the low table plugging it into the wall, where he is befriended by toddlers fascinated by the smileys next to the slot, and yet the goblin doesn't explain that they serious tokens of communications used to express abstracts, both intellectual or otherwise, knowing that probably their mommies would understand all this even less than they did, so somehow the goblin concluded that perhaps he doesn't quite blend into the scenery this morning as he typed on
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2008, 06:15:27 am »

last day of work, holiday starts at noon today  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2008, 07:12:16 am »

the goblin thanked princessbuttercup for this information and looked forward to seeing her next post tomorrow saying "....only 14days till I go back to work..."
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2008, 12:41:32 pm »

the goblin would just like to thanks princessbuttercup for the postcard which he feels he should share here:

Dear flea,
Hawaii is great, wonderful weather, the sun, sand and sea are just like those photos, though to be honest I do find the diet of fish and rice to chop sticks rather challenging  though the receptionist's English was better than my Japanese but the television does have a wide choice of Japanese programs I am told, anyway I miss my grocery cart and my laptop too but it's only two weeks and then I'll be back in America
Sin., princess buttercup
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2008, 12:50:13 am »

the goblin's night was catching up with him but he just wanted one more post before it did, he promised to reach inwards tomorrow, that daily promise to face that slot till the words came to him, or that an image would just return to his mind saying " write me", and there were ghosts of the past too who had to be rested in words, "...simply, I owe it to my life to write about my life..." mused the goblin reminded of his math teacher who said "...I see you have written an answer but you haven't written the process...", so perhaps the goblin was writing the process this time around
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2008, 12:52:16 am »

the goblin was never alone here on this thread, nor disappointed, he reassured everyone, "...the path between "being misunderstood" and "failing to get it right" was often narrow, bumpy and frustrating..." the goblin admitted "...but..." and the goblin stopped explaining as he just had that unexplainable feeling again so the slot just gorped saying "...look goblin, just say, "because it is there,folks because it is there" and leave them guessing, since sounds better than "because I am probably mad actually" don't you agree goblin..." slowly the goblin's hand made an agreeing movement with the mouse to the "post" button as he clicked it with release
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2008, 10:05:28 am »

(great, another postcard from princess then)

Dear flea,
things have not quite turned out as planned, the price of petrol means that returning to America from Hawaii by plane has grown somewhat expensive perhaps even prohivitive, but I had a talk to the galley slave captain was very sympathetic saying that a bit of rowing would help trim our figures and that we would get best sea-views going.
hugs and kisses
princess
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2008, 08:29:35 am »

(great, another postcard from princess then)

Dear flea,
things have not quite turned out as planned, the price of petrol means that returning to America from Hawaii by plane has grown somewhat expensive perhaps even prohivitive, but I had a talk to the galley slave captain was very sympathetic saying that a bit of rowing would help trim our figures and that we would get best sea-views going.
hugs and kisses
princess

If Princess gets tired of rowing, her hubby can help by dog-paddling!

Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2008, 01:07:29 pm »

"...wow, another card from princess..." noticed the goblin

Dear flea,
Well I must admit this holiday is turning out to be quite an adventure as our galley slave boat got attacked by pirates who turn out not to be such a bad lot after all, albeit that we have yet to negotiate a suitable price for my release, that is, even though I have suggested I would go no higher than a couple of cows for myself at this point, they are holding out for some chickens too, the question being do I flatter myself by agreeing that I am worth that much then, anyway good luck with that "last post" thread then,
hug and kisses,
princess
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 01:26:12 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2008, 04:46:57 pm »

evening and the goblin has returned from the excursion mentioned this morning saying "...too many curves in the road so I felt sick coming back..." and the image of his final address still haunted like "...well I hope that you have enjoyed today, we have had wonderful weather, Chocolates, Cheese fondue, and that farewell drink, now I would just like to remind you not to leave anything on the seats, to beware of pickpockets in the bus terminal and  try not to throw up at the mere sight of food then..." as a group of green parrots descends the bus before the green goblin does
Report Spam   Logged
Bubbles

your nice: 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2008, 09:33:45 am »

Hey Flea! Thank you for the link.... I've been meaning to register here for some time. You made it easy... just like falling into a rabbit hole.

Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2008, 06:02:35 am »

"...yet another postcard from princess..." noticed the goblin

Dear flea,
Well that went well, the United Nations negotiating team and he pirates have settled on an undisclosed number of domestic farm animals but there is still the problem of getting back to America, and to be honest I am not quite sure where we are now and where this UN relief boat is heading to with all these sacks of rice, anyway the captain assures me that we will hit dry land in a few days where I cannot wait to do some real shopping in Walmats, isn't it funny what one actually misses when one is away like this, give my sallams to all the TVfanbots
hugs and kisses
princess

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2008, 01:03:34 pm »

well I am back, I am glad you enjoyed my postcards, LOL
have to add some pics so you can see it all
the helicopter ride was amazing submarine a little dissapointing
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2008, 05:20:19 am »

the goblin picks up the ringing phone and says his usual "...Bond(pause), James Bond...", "...ah pups, still that old line then, well we haven't changed, guess life can't change us then..." said the goblin's own voice back at him from the other end of the line only that is was him as he had been in his youth, it continued "... anyway I can hear that I lived, so do I marry then and have children, what do I become of myself...", "...well now..." said the older goblin somewhat used to this sort of thing "...well yes I suppose, all that, you throw away all your youthful freedoms willynilly for some trappings of family life and those trinkets of the moneygod, you' ll be basically happy but won't quite fit into your own life it seems, mind you, I wonder who ever neatly fits into growing older...", "...cool, any advice then for my future then, pups..." asked the youthful goblin thinking the question would please rather than actually wanting to listen, "...if you don't live you life at surface level, I will be proud of me I guess..." the goblin replied knowing he was wasting his breath, "...sure pups, you take care of myself then, ciou..." as they closed the conversation and put their phones down somehow neither really understood the other, they never had
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2008, 09:31:31 am »

repost from a british site, hope everyone has seen the avengers then with emma peal and steed

"...ah, so you want to know more about English women, mr goblin..." Emma said effortlessly ducking under the cyborg's swing that had left a gaping hole in the farm wall "...the trick mr goblin..." she continued dodging the cyborg's every trust and drawing it ever closer to the duck pond "...is..." but the goblin beat her to it saying "...is to get the cyborg to hit the cameraman I suppose Mrs Peal...", "...well no, I hadn't thought of that I mean, is to play it out till Steed gets back from the drinks bar so that I can powder my nose, actually I rather fancy this cyborg's naughty rough ways with me...", "...oh it get it, that's that "English romance" I suppose..." ventured the goblin, "...precisely, now cyborg I want you to beg first..." she whispered "...fab, that's it Emma..." said the cameraman "...and cut..."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:03:32 pm by fleamailman » Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2008, 02:46:27 pm »

which was at the very moment that the now slightly drunk goblin swam onto the scene not only the prove to the world the wondrous effect of Swiss dry great white but also to take the last post in the process, simply he felt his mind to be happily floating while somewhere around him swam this great white with its sharp teeth focused on dinner but, no doubt, the goblin would be spat out with the hangover in the morning, even great whites keep down the goblin for long it seems
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Double-clicking any word will give you the Webster's Online Dictionary definition.

Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums

The Survivor Island Railroad (Affliliates)
Go UP

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum