Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums
Survivor Island Smileys
[Open]
The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host
TV Fanatics...Survivor 21/22
March 19, 2024, 03:06:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SURVIVOR and MORE!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the last person to post here wins

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the last person to post here wins  (Read 22798 times)
fleamailman

your nice: 74

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 03, 2009, 04:28:01 pm »

the goblin tries to write something every day, "...but writing something is not matching something, so it's hardly clear cut in that I don't feel it's finished until it's matched, so some days I might actually write nothing and finish something, one up to me, whereas other days I might write something without finding its matching picture, one up to me again I feel...", not that it mattered what the goblin actually produced here, nor what would happen if he didn't do it, nor even what people would think afterwards, what mattered to him was not giving up before trying, that's all, and somehow the goblin just repeated to himself "...one is not "what one has done" but "what one is doing"..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2009, 04:29:00 pm »

"...well this is the big night folks..." says the broadcaster over the radio in the bistro to a goblin who couldn't think what to type next, the guy continues "...that's right, the night you've been waiting for, for tonight folks, you'll get to hear who, amongst the many nominees in the various categories, will finally walk away with a fruitcake in this year's "box of frogs" awards..." and yet in listening in the goblin felt old and out of it, he simply couldn't remember who any of these stars, who had turned up at Davos this year that is, were, nor even if it mattered

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2009, 04:29:54 pm »

"...thanks everyone..." said the goblin who really only needs of a few "last post" threads for his purpose, this one being one of them, the goblin continued "...that is, even if I do maintain many "last post" threads...", and, although the goblin can't say he exactly likes coming across hostility, it does make him defend his values, otherwise the goblin just opens up another thread elsewhere to replace it maintaining the overall number of active threads, "...simply one is anonymous and the Internet is vast, negative people can easily be avoided like this..." ventured the goblin

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 03, 2009, 04:30:58 pm »

repost from a writer's site, just sharing

the goblin liked it here, certainly he felt that he had something in common with the others who had posted back, though whether it was their wish to write, or just their warmth in accepting him, didn't matter, the result remained, and the goblin remained with that result, he turned to his own thoughts again, "...I have met many of you humans in my life, but it always strikes me when I meet someone who is sharing his or her life with their muse fully, they seem different, they don't try to be, nor care much for who has done what either., they simply have something inside that wants to come out through them..." ventured the goblin perhaps explaining why he couldn't help people to write for those external reasons they often gave, though perhaps, if they just continued posting, they too might make contact with her, "...those same people are few amongst the many amongst the
millions out there..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 03, 2009, 04:31:46 pm »

on the table lies a letter reading "Dear Mr. Fleamailman, your bank deposits are perfectly safe with us now, promise, yours sinfully, Bernie Madoff", also, the British prime minister in the news now advises us to remain optimistic here,  somehow the voice in the goblin's head  just goes "....now everyone, if you can lean forward that is, please fold your arms around your knees, and wait for the call of "brace, brace, brace", thank you..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:31 pm »

repost from "what are you thinking" thread, elsewhere

the goblin was thinking about this morning's conversation with the driver whose cousin had just died of lung cancer at the age of 42 leaving two young children, "...seems the cousin had hidden the cancer till the last moment, the driver only knowing about it a week ago, and then the death itself yesterday..." mentioned the goblin just shrugging thinking 42 was young, adding "...cigarettes of course..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 03, 2009, 04:33:16 pm »

repost from a British "last post" thread, just sharing

the goblin thought the Brits were far smarter than they came across, saying "...the pictures are wonderful, the posts are good, and I like it here, so will let you live mortals, that is, unless you are in the UK where, between the pub and the labor exchange, a mere "subsistence existence" is practiced I believe, there I will let escape to the continent or offer you this red cross food package from Africa in sympathy for your plight..."

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

your nice: 10013

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2009, 07:14:32 am »

the princess being a brit knows that all is fine on the island, apart from the whole country coming to a complete halt because of a dusting of snow.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2009, 01:05:51 pm »

("...you are a brit then..." said the goblin, his image of the opulent voluptuous American housewife somewhat dashed upon these wrecked rocks of reality "...of course I should have guessed it when you mentioned "tower"...")

repost from a UK "last post" thread, just sharing

well Britain is known for its fruitcakes, "...oh and yes, I love their Dundee cake too, and rare amongst the Swiss, I have eaten their Christmas pudding and lived to tell the tale, isn't that just amazing then..." went the goblin with his mind going back to that fabled moment where, waiting for the number 9 bus in the drizzling yet windswept street, the goblin first realized that here, at least, was somewhere rather conducive to daydreaming, which in turn the goblin knew was just a short step away from doing imaginative posts, "..."London, the springboard to ones escape from reality" then..." the goblin concluded

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 06, 2009, 07:16:16 am »

the princess in her tower looked down at the goblin and said in her English accent, "yes dear goblin I am a Brit, and I do not even live in the United States, so could not be called an American housewife". the princess smiles
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 06, 2009, 07:17:02 am »

the princess in her tower wept at the loss of her husbands job
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2009, 08:41:39 am »

(the goblin sympathized, he too was only working two or three days a week, "...I am afraid my posts might be a bit bleak now but it is better than I continue posting it out of me than just bottling it up..." ventured the goblin who couldn't spend the day at home in front of his family, so the bistro owned him)

the goblin had noticed that rarely did protectionism exist without dictatorship, "...perhaps the one leads to the other then, perhaps not, but each dictator seems to come in on the back of an economic downturn, revolution and then dictatorship..." ventured the goblin though economically, the goblin agreed localism as opposed to gobalism had some merits, and yet one had only to look at the end of the Roman empire to see where that fragmentation of the system eventually leads to

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2009, 09:19:01 am »

the princess in her tower looked out over the bleakness, so many people left without home or income, so many people depressed, so many people looking for something more.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 17, 2009, 07:28:44 am »

(the goblin was going to change the subject again)

repost from "interview someone" thread, elsewhere

Quote from: xxxxx
9. Sorry to inform you, but the waitress(er) who served you that last cup of coffee is starting their career as a mass murder and you are their first victim.  They have slipped high powered rat poison into your coffee and soon you will dead, again sorry.  A year from now, when the murderer has gone on to kill thirteen more and is finally caught, your image and name will be splatter all over the news.  A well known true crime author decides to write a book about the killings/victims and researches every aspect and deed of your life, both online and off.

What will they title the chapter about yourself and what will the first paragraph be?

the goblin's future ghost showed up to write the reply here, "...oh, so someone did bump off the old fart after all, figures, mind with all that coffee he drank he was a good as poisoned already..." the ghost read the the next bit, "...OK, "what will they title the chapter about yourself and what will the first paragraph be", um, no idea, better call the muse over for this one, it's more her type of thing I believe..." as he looks at her pointing to the screen with both prodding index fingers, then wisely jumps back letting her take control of the keyboard as she freezes in front of the slot

"...you know, looking at this place..." an inebriated arm swung outwards above two cannons of white sitting on the bistro table, presenting those other neat tables and most empty chairs, "...but.." as he splayed his fingers out in an outstretch hand only to turn them inwards clinching into a fist that, in a sudden pull, he returned towards his chest again with a severe vice like motion "...she killed them, one by one by one..." not that he was talking to anyone in particular around him, he fixed his gaze on someone and then the monolog just continued "...oh, and there was that old bloke with the laptop..." he smiled at remembering "...that's right, the one that mumbled texts, always seated in the same corner table that is, yes, he was the first one, ever looking across the room or making sideways glances at people, rarely talking, just typing, always typing, silly looking guy, oh what was his name again...", the man seated near by replies "...I think it was fleamailman, can I get you another glass perhaps..." the drunk is first surprised then nods with a smile, as the other man signals the waiter "...make that two canons please..." as the waiter pours the hard dry white "...so you knew fleamailman then, did you know the waitress too, look, you see I'm writing a book about this whole thing and I've got the basic details together, the plot, the people's background, but the motive is missing, or at least it doesn't seem plausible to me, I mean, she didn't gain anything by it, so why poison people in the place where one is serving, surely the police would know straight off wouldn't they, unless..." and with that the man broke off hoping the drunk would fill in the blanc, "...sorry, well yes, yes, she killed them, one by one by one..." the voice was losing coherence, the eyes glazed over in a stupor, and the interview was over but the man just asked again "...why commit a crime which leads deliberately to ones own incrimination here..." as he picked up small slip left with the drinks, and, walking over to the counter, pays it, somehow the encounter with the drunk hadn't changed the facts as the stood but somehow again those same facts no longer seemed to fit so neatly here, there was more to it the author was now certain, and he knew it would come to him, but which one was the actual motive here, as his mind seemed to make a mental list again but none of those motives seemed to sing to him, and with that he knew he would return the next day too, "...I know this is trying to tell me something..." the man just voiced softly in the stark street walking away

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:19 am »

"...oh no, never..." said the goblin who wasn't wishing anyone a happy Valentine's day, "...no, I would wish someone a tragic, yet all too romantic, Valentine's day, in fact, one of those adventurous Valentine's days where all is still so uncertain and unfolding on the outside, while inside one is felling hectic and overpowered by ones chaotic emotions..." mentioned the goblin reminiscing again

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2009, 02:57:29 pm »

the goblin though that Macbeth's downfall was "not thinking it out enough" whereas Hamlet's downfall was "not acting soon enough", the goblin continued "...in fact, Shakespeare was probably aware of that book "the Prince" where, in it, Machiavelli writes "the lion falls into traps, and the fox gets eaten by wolves"...", so the goblin just wondered if "the lion of Macbeth" and "the fox of Hamlet" could be examples of this idea then

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2009, 02:58:13 pm »

his trivial day over, the goblin returned to the slot but, as of yet, he hadn't reached that depth that would come later in the hour he knew, "...the posting is the easy part but finding something "worth posting" here is both the challenge in itself and the reward of this game then..." voiced the goblin in the quiet empty room once more where the slow ticking seconds seemed to tally the duration of his wait even if "the actual time itself" at that point along with all else was irrelevant, somehow each repetitive tick was just enough to let the goblin know that the hour was advancing in a steady passing sensation as the goblin carefully sifted through his thoughts again, "...I suppose it's for this sensation of depth then that I keep facing the slot like this..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2009, 02:59:00 pm »

"...Richelieu once said "secrecy is the first rule of state", and the important thing here is that "secrecy", in this sense, isn't some childlike denial, or refusal to reply, or straight out lying either, it's that actual "where am I in all this"...", and then the goblin felt his nagging need of a coffee again, he was now fighting a sensation of dullness of thought which was taking over, either way the goblin knew he would have to head into the kitchen in a moment, but meanwhile he just continued "...anyway, the world of adolescence, as opposed to that of adulthood, is the one of finding ones "secrecy" mistakenly thought of as actually gaining some outright independence, for "secrecy" one can have in life if one constantly keeps it in focus, but life doesn't let one have that true independence, if only because society functions on the surrender of everyones independence within it, in that the moment one asks "what do I want from life" one is just buying into the system again..." mentioned the goblin finally heading headlong into the kitchen

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2009, 02:59:48 pm »

"...recognition by "hitcount", qualification by "just doing it"..." said the goblin, adding "...so which is the medium that is usurping all others here, not books, magazines, nor newspapers then,  nor even television, cinema or radio, so which then is the medium that everyone likes to inter react with, to contribute to and then to follow...", and with that the goblin guessed that most people here already knew the point which the goblin was making, so the goblin simply repeated "..."welcome to the masked ball of this Internet" for this is our medium now for here we are all our own author/readers..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2009, 03:00:47 pm »

"...you see..." the goblin explained continuing "...it isn't enough for me to create a persona here, one has to create an effective harlequin to narrate the scene too...", outside, in the now unused streets that this Sunday morning offered those few passersby under some gray sky dullness that was all too typical of Geneva's early Spring, a longish day awaited, one that would just follow its unadventurous course as always, inside the bistro though, it was different in that the goblin's coffee, being half drunk by now, fueled a mind that was ready for posting across the Internet for all that anonymous critical acclaim and recognition by the plebs that only one as deluded as himself could possibly crave for, save that the bistro's WIFI at this point was down again, "...plan B then..." said the goblin who fell back to his second fiddle of preparing something to post later, concluding "...for me, these "last post" threads act both, like a spur goading me on to post back regardless, and as a constant benchmark of my posting ability to aim at, no not "what do I win here", more "what am I losing if I don't" which keeps me at it...", the harlequin then narrated the bit about the falling near freezing sleet viewed from the window and how this barred the goblin's physical escape from the bistro all at the very moment the WIFI had returned, "...so I'm stuck here on this thread with you mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHA, cause I'm certainly not going out in that then..." wailed the goblin squatting on last spot here again, slowly the snow took over from where the sleet had left off

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 24, 2009, 03:01:39 pm »

[footnote; direct continuation from previous post above]

the goblin was thinking about this now relentless curtain of cascading  snow, which had taken over from the sleet some hours ago, knowing that as long as it fell like this he, together with those around him, was stuck in the bistro sharing the same emotion of disbelief at it, "...for now is this Winter of our discontent made whole by the view from this window..." joked the goblin not really laughing as umpteen glum faces somehow looked forlornly up to the heavens for a moment's rest bite, out-glummed only in intensity that is by the bistro owner himself who knew his "takings" wouldn't merit his "hours" again and what better target for his griping than those squatting laptops users the goblin wondered, nope, the goblin didn't need to wonder he just needed a cloak of invisibility at this point

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 24, 2009, 03:02:47 pm »

"...so all I have to do is post to win..." remembered the goblin as he looked at the slot "...yer but not just anything please..." the slot replied, continuing "...feed me, forget the others because if you start to write to please them, you'll be no longer you, so trust in yourself and continue this "journey to self" from here goblin, it's all that matters...", the goblin felt that the slot was right for once, it was his journey alone

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 28, 2009, 11:53:35 am »

("...letting me win mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..." went the gobin)

the goblin saluted everyone and then just returned to the idea of keeping it random, his morning bistro session in full swing, he was finding his depth again, "...you know..." he started "...you win each time you post, in fact, strangely enough you win whenever and wherever you post on the Internet that is, but somehow, and as if always, "dailylife" just calls one away again till the moment one looks at the duration of the time that one has passed in ones "dailylife", against all that one has posted on the Internet to date, and feels cheated with perhaps only really oneself to blame for having not posted more often, nor with more depth that is..." ventured the goblin at himself here, so, for the goblin at least, it wasn't really that the he ever won against someone else on any site, for they too had their own journeys to make he knew, only that the goblin himself didn't want to concede to his "dailylife", with all its too compelling petty concerns, yet one more day that it had slyly diverted him from his "journey to self" here, "...oh, and "dailylife" my friends, is passed master at creating plausible reasons to break ones journey in a life that is always shorter than one thinks..." added the goblin ever posting on with little choice he felt

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2009, 01:00:14 am »

repost from a writer's site elsewhere, their "welcome new members" thread

the goblin showed, regally welcomed the new member to this site, and then had the bad habit of losing himself looking across the bistro floor at a child propped in a babychair who in turn, and in big eyed baby sort of way, was looking back at the goblin, "...her trick..." the goblin started, somehow guessing that it had to be a little girl here, since a little girl inter reacted with people more than a little boy who would being trying to escape from the babychair by now, but the goblin just continued "...is to drop the toy on the floor for someone to pick up, to which someone naturally picks it up, placing it in her little hand with some "aren't you cute" uttering and a smile...", to which moments later, and after she has licked the toy clean again, she looks around to see if her next target, in this case the typing goblin here, is game, and just extends her arm in that slow deliberate way letting the toy slip from her fingers, only to notice that the goblin is smiling, of course he'll pick it up for her in a moment he knows but not before typing this, saying "....you see in writing, if you do what is expected, as and when it is expected of you too, you will not be noticed..." and with that the goblin welcomed the new member once more

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2009, 12:59:06 pm »

the goblin knew that both this thread and the goblin too, would still be here as long as the admin didn't ever closed it causing his departure, "...yes, it's true that I can't be on all the threads that I would like to be on..." mentioned the goblin clearly understanding that fact, but if a thread had new posts, that alone was enough t call him to a "last post" thread, "...simply, those notifications wake me to the fact that someone else wants to continue with me, so the madness continues, simply a "last post" thread, unlike a blog, is a glorified chat room, or a "show and tell" that's all..." and besides, the goblin always like pictures so he was easy to feed with posts in that way

Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

your nice: 65535

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: March 28, 2009, 08:39:24 am »

A to the Goblin!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 29, 2009, 03:48:26 am »

repost from troll's site "last post" thread

"...oh no, don't bother to read my stuff please, a troll's golden rule is simple, "one writes for oneself, one reads for oneself too", lose sight of that and one risks becoming normal, and we hate being normal don't we..." said the goblin, adding "...in fact, you trolls should turn off the notifications here, vow not to look at the replies, and above all, not post back then, and yet the luxury in this life is "not doing what one should be doing for what one wants to do here" isn't it mortals MYAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", and with that the goblin knew that the trolls couldn't resist themselves, mind you, neither could the goblin, he too, hated that which life had lined up for him

Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2009, 07:25:41 pm »

Darn, Flea, you've held this bottom spot for awhile now!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2009, 11:34:58 pm »

("...desist mortal, you know I always am last here..." said the goblin)

the goblin flicked over his thoughts like cards, one by one by one, the rain, though never strong, had fallen unabated since the morning many hours back now, the bistro lunch-hour had the goblin thinking about something had read almost by accident, "...so it wasn't a suicide pact, or even a suicide for that matter, they had been assassinated in all likelihood, and the crime covered up, why, because the investigation would have either pointed the finger of blame at Hungarian separatists, or to one of Austria's enemies Prussia or France perhaps, in a time where Austria's internal weakness was apparent...", the slot was listening equally shocked it seemed, "...goblin, lovers don't beat their partner to death, Rudolf would never have killed her in that way, and yet those police forensics were clear stating that Mary died of being beaten to death and that he had died of gunshot wounds after a struggle, ah but with whom then, so it had been an assassination, the Crown Prince didn't die in some lover's pact at all...", "...it means Slot..." the goblin continued looking up from the table "..."politics before truth" here, that whoever wanted this event to have repercussions, failed because the royal line of succession had many replacements, simply it was covered up in a way that the later assassination of his cousin Ferdinand in 1914 couldn't be, the history books are full of convenient lies then, and no one now wants to believe the truth when the lie is so much more romantic, but that is humans for you..."

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2009, 11:35:55 pm »

"...ah mortals, the moment you talk about belief you simply don't know do you however much you may believe in it, but can you argue that "facing the slot" like this is not a "journey to self" then, so why do you try to believe when you can know for sure if you keep at it, because you won't find it outside yourselves, simply your "dailylife" will show you your outer self, while your facing the slot like this will show you what lies within, that's all..." ventured the goblin, adding "...when you look out at the night's sky, you think you see the infinite, you don't, you only see some galaxies, so when you look at the screen here you might as well think you see some infinite for all you actually see, and if you close your eyes too, it's the same amount of infinite you see as staring at those far stars again, so knowing this, the point is not "what one sees" at all, it's taking the time out of ones "dailylife" to contemplate the infinite, and finding ones own way to do so..."

Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:39 pm »

OK, it's time to go back to the basics and wake this forum up!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2009, 10:44:58 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

oh the usual stuff, the UFO had landed of course, and one of the aliens standing around had calmly asked the goblin why female aliens always spend so much time in the restroom, and if it was OK to light up a cigarette while waiting, "...go ahead and smoke, so do you visit Earth often then..." replied the goblin, not really liking the cigarette smoke but admiring the spaceship, "...why yes goblin, Earth's a great reservation isn't it, human nature at its best don't you think, oh, and those humans can be very entertaining what with that ongoing rat race of theirs, quite quite amusing, well it is when you see it from outer space that is, but then again what would your expect from creatures barely out of the stone age in the grand scale of things here, I mean what's a couple thousand earth years against all those light years needed to travel anywhere in space...", by now the females, with the young ones had turned up, and somehow the goblin just knew what he'd hear next, "...what, no way, surely we didn't come all this way just to go Mcdonalds...", came the line on cue again, if only because some things just seemed so universally universal

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2009, 06:43:25 am »

sorry if you guys have been talking to yourself for a bit but im back Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 13, 2009, 06:56:13 am »

i win i win
Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:20 pm »

Congratulations on your temporary victory!
Report Spam   Logged

fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 21, 2009, 11:24:36 pm »

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

the goblin was writing an out of season letter to Santa, which reads

Dear Santa,
Changed my mind, instead of that large Hadron collider that I wanted yesterday, could I just have any keyboard, matching mouse, that floats on water as Geneva has been too hot to get out of the bath of late.
Yours, being a good boy by default,
Augustus Fleamailman

Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2009, 01:12:15 am »

repost from elsewhere, just sharing here

..as it happened, unbeknownst to myself in the least or even in the slightest, my trepidation upon entering this thread and making my previously unknown thoughts known to all and sundry was a result of feeling inhibited sexually but not sexually as such in the sense that I was in danger of becoming sexually aroused for alighting upon this thread and involving myself in it but moreso for the idea/notion/ideal that were I to reach my peak of being related to by complete strangers ..the whole act of naked purity naturally required an extent of disrobing.

"...ah well yes..." replied the goblin welcoming xxxxx, adding "...though to be honest I hadn't really noticed much of this subliminal sexual context to ones posting till now that you mention it, something wrong with me then, or could it be perhaps the fact that it was "subliminal", meaning that one wasn't supposed to notice it directly then, or the fact that normal people don't post to "last post" threads that is, that has me now guessing that you have carefully dropped some subtle hint here that you are, in fact, a female then..." as the goblin's eyes slowly elevated towards the heavens in some profound realization and shock about it

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 24, 2009, 07:12:22 am »

oh well it may have only been temporary but it made the flea man hit my page again LOL
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 24, 2009, 07:51:42 am »

(the goblin always supported those sites where the admin was solid, saying "...time to trim away most of the old posts here, to unstick the threads and above all to post on, "...you want a successful site, then you yourself must make it happen, what is it that you like in your life, bring whatever it is in here, forget the number of posts and the members, the site only needs one member now, its solid admin, one who has made her site her home by being here..." mentioned the goblin)
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 24, 2009, 08:13:27 am »

i know fleaman, unfortunatly things byond my control took over and i was absent for a long while but hopefully that will not happen again and if it does then that is what is ment to be. but I thank you and coffee for keeping it going whie i was indesposed.
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2009, 11:43:04 am »

"...that's OK, I will post on here then, promise..."  replied the goblin
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2009, 01:50:35 pm »

i sitll win Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2009, 01:50:48 pm »

still even
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2009, 01:51:24 pm »

the new picture is of Stanley Thomas born 21st August 2009
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2009, 04:17:32 am »

("...which picture would that be then..." asked the goblin)

the goblin had lost the plot for the sub plot again, saying "...cunning little critters these sub plots are too, you think you know what it's all about, the answer to it all, etc., and then suddenly something happens and those sums don't add up anymore, as one just realizes one has been had by ones own complacency towards the real plot again...", while outside the bistro, a cool post rain morning on the goblin's day off just casually echoed this sentiment to him once more, just another day like any other in rat race city then, with yet more "start line" births for some, and "finish line" deaths for others, where for the rest of us there was ever that ongoing track between those two points with umpteen hurdles of sub plots to meet on the way but the real plot was ever elusive as if laughing at one, perhaps hidden in full view even

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2009, 10:46:09 am »

my avatar piccy it needs adjusting but i could not make the other one fit so that is what i got
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2009, 11:14:28 am »

(the goblin had been born in the bedroom of a house in his past now, in a time before one went to hospital for births that is, "...like everything else I suppose the early years are exciting at the time but they make more sense later...")
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 28, 2009, 10:25:26 am »

he is a week old today bless his little heart he brought much joy to my poor old dad this week
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 28, 2009, 11:07:31 pm »

("...it's a great time in ones life, the period between the first and the second child that is..." replied the goblin")

the goblin just said "...my "dailylife" and this "journey to self" are two different things for me, the one can accept that there has to be a cut off point, as in "letting go", "a season for all things" then, whereas the other is much more like a its namesake, simply a journey that doesn't end...", the goblin could never really stop his journey now, if only because the thoughts came to him much like a musician hears music in the back of his mind ingrained after a session, he continued "...actually, none of this has meaning in the context of the real life then, I mean, I am anonymous, there's no reward, sites come and go, members with them, moreover, the "last post" threads themselves are about the most impermanent I know of, so it's all just a masked ball then played on this vast sea of the Internet here, but once you know that, then what you actually do from that point onwards reflects who you really are then, and is reason enough for me at least to post on..."

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2009, 05:52:44 pm »

but i win  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 30, 2009, 11:49:53 pm »

"...I will post on here whatever, after all the high hit count appeals to my vanity, doesn't it now, well there is that I know, plus the fact that my posts are now spread over many sites means that it is less likely that my stuff will be entirely lost through some accidental mishap somewhere...", mentioned the goblin who backed up his posts this way, but the goblin had also noticed the slow downturn in everyones posting in general of late, continuing "...no, not just here, it seems to be quiet everywhere these days,  though whether this is something seasonal, or some ongoing trend on chat forums in general, I as yet don't know...", but the fact that the goblin was "posting on" appealed to his vanity too, "...well simply, for me this is more something between me and my "dailylife" now, than towards others here, or as to who has actually won here that is, I mean when you win I am  just happy for you but how I hate myself rightly when my life passes and I have nothing posted to show for it..."

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 31, 2009, 06:40:27 am »

the coffee shope no longer recognises me as a memeber Sad
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:17 am »

("...a glitch most probably, you have nothing to merit it I hope..." mentioned the goblin)

repost from elsewhere, just sharing

... a sweet dear lady passed last week ... as I loathe to attend final dedications I will mourn in my own way and pay tribute more to my liking ... I will attend her final resting place where I will bid her adieu from this world and present her with a single flower, one of her favourites, a pink carnation.

"...you have an illustrator's eye karma, the best I know of, and your talent, like mine, has an unspoken immeasurable reward of its own, so find that picture for her now, you'll just know it's right when you have found it..." mentioned the goblin knowing that some people can just cut a pack of cards without even thinking about it, while others shuffle on until the moment feels right within them, the goblin continued "...maybe it makes no difference, or maybe it makes all the difference, no, not perhaps to the result since these cards are stacked as they fall , no more to the sincerity of the sentiment of the deal here..."

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2009, 07:39:56 am »

its going to be a long 6 weeks alone,
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 31, 2009, 07:51:43 am »

("...never alone, not with the Internet one isn't, lots of things to do now, btw coffeenole's site is the same boat for me too so it's a glitch then..." mentioned the goblin)
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 01, 2009, 06:29:32 am »

yes the database was currupted, its getting better but he is very busy so we can use the 2006 site to post, and by the way I win
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 02, 2009, 10:40:28 am »

im really winning
Report Spam   Logged
fleamailman

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 02, 2009, 11:22:24 am »

("...well, it starts off like simple, winning that is..." mentioned the goblin)

say it with roses

"...no no no humans, not roses at all, you need to send her an enormous bottle of beer, that's far more symbolic in my view and sends the message that you really do understand her inner sensitivities here..." mentioned the goblin at it

Report Spam   Logged
Coffeenole
Coffeenole.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:35 am »

Tag!
Report Spam   Logged

Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 11, 2009, 06:31:17 am »

Liz looks so lovely in that piccy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Double-clicking any word will give you the Webster's Online Dictionary definition.

Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums

The Survivor Island Railroad (Affliliates)
Go UP

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum