Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums
Survivor Island Smileys
[Open]
The Forum Family Image HostOur Tube-The Family of Forums Video Host
TV Fanatics...Survivor 21/22
March 28, 2024, 09:50:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reality T.V.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Survivor 19 starts in September

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor 19 starts in September  (Read 1697 times)
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

your nice: 10013

Celine

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2009, 06:39:56 am »

Wow its already going to start have fun watching
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 10:50:43 am by Princess Buttercup » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:32:45 am »

Sept  17th is the date to watch the new season
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:37:18 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:38:01 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:38:44 am »

thanks to my friends at TDT

glad to see they are back in the game of spoilers
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 10:48:59 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 10:49:46 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 10:52:24 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 10:53:40 am »

another piccy of ashley
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 06:48:15 am »

more stuff on ashley

From her tweets she enjoys kickboxing and Chipotle, and dislikes homework.  She also follows  Kim Kardashian, (wonder if she watches the aprentice,) Britney Spears, Taylor Swift and the Jonas Brothers she really likes  Joe Jonas.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 06:31:45 am »

there seems to be more spoiling of the all starts survivor 20 than 19 very interesting but im glad TDT is covering both
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 06:47:17 am »

it seems that there are slim pickings the actual contestents will be announced soon so then we will see im suprised more is being spoiled about 20 than 19 so it will make the show interesting not actually knowing
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 07:13:58 am »

still no update on the CTV site just a row of what look like MSM people in green with big ? instead of faces soon im sure soon
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:48 am »

at last some pictures

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 06:41:08 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:00 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:52 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 06:43:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 06:43:49 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 06:44:15 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 06:44:52 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 06:45:54 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 06:46:22 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 06:46:50 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:11 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:35 am »

Gone Gone Gone First Boot
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 06:39:44 am by Princess Buttercup » Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:57 am »

many thanks to TDT for posting these lovely piccys now maybe we can find out who these people are
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 06:49:15 am »

the tribes are Foa Foa and Galu

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:45 am »

Ashley
Biography
Ashley Trainer (22)
Hometown: Maple Grove, Minn.

This 22 year-old woman describes herself as funny, outgoing and flirty, with an emphasis on flirty. Ashley once moved to San Diego for a relationship that did not work out, but now this bubbly former competitive cheerleader plans to use her flirty ways to endear herself to and at the same time manipulate the male castaways. Not only relying on her womanly wiles, Ashley feels that her strong determination will get her far in the game. She claims that she usually gets whatever she wants as long as she puts her heart and mind to it.

In her spare time, Ashley loves kickboxing, watching movies, and shopping. She describes her perfect day as sleeping in followed by working out and shopping, then ending her day with a nice dinner and a movie. During her time away from home, she will miss her mother, whom she describes as her best friend. She will also miss her favorite comfort item, which is her pillow.

Ashley works in a very competitive commission based sales job where she can sell almost anything. She has no qualms about selling items that she hates as long as it helps her reach her quota. She hopes that her “get it done” attitude will win her the title of Sole Survivor. Her first purchase, should she take home the grand prize, would be a condo or new house.

Currently, Ashley resides in Maple Grove, Minn. Her birth date is February 27th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:12 am »

Ben
Biography
Ben Browning (28)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Ben Browning is a transplanted country boy helping to run some of the most successful bars and restaurants in Los Angeles. A bar supervisor and drink mixologist, Ben is often seen with a girl on each arm and boldly claims he’s never been rejected.
“I’m one of those people that just get lucky for some reason, if I want it, I do what I have to do to get it.”

Growing up in Kirksville, Missouri, Ben’s parents raised him with a strict set of morals and instilled in him a strong work ethic.  His parents would always be there to whip Ben into shape whenever necessary. 

Ben has worked hard for all he has in life and says “I don’t like cry babies, I like people who work their asses off, like people from where I’m from.” He is also quick to admit that the one thing he can’t stand is “whiners and wimps.”

When he is not hunting or fishing, Ben can probably be found on his motorcycle. Despite breaking his leg in a wreck in 2007, he is still an active rider and even part of a motorcycle club called “WhiskyBoys.” Described by friends as “a big hillbilly who will be rich someday,” Ben intends to leave his mark on the game of SURVIVOR.

Ben is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is August 28th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 10:11:13 am »

Betsy
Biography
Betsy Bolan (48)
Hometown: Campton, N.H.

Betsy Bolan dreamed of being a cop her entire life and at age 47 finally turned that dream into a reality. Her friends and family still cannot believe this mother of four is an officer of the law. Even though she is nicknamed “Officer Friendly,” Betsy isn’t naïve and knows that “nice people can be snakes.” She feels her skills as a cop will help her stand up to the possible jerks and alpha-males she could run into during SURVIVOR.

Betsy is happily married with two boys and two girls ranging in age from 8 to 16, but her world almost came apart when her husband was diagnosed with stage-four prostate cancer. Now with his cancer in remission, “all is good” on the home front, but Betsy says the money would mean a lot to her family since her husband does not have health insurance.

After going through a wild time in her youth, this former hippie has now been clean and sober for 21 years. Betsy’s overcome a number of obstacles in her life and is ready to tackle the next one, especially, now that she has become the person “she’s always dreamed of being.”

Currently, Betsy resides in Campton, N.H. Her birth date is March 20th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 10:12:05 am »

Brett
Biography
Brett Clouser (23)

Brett Clouser grew up in Salem, Oregon before coming to LA in 2004 to attend Pepperdine University. After graduating with a degree in Business Administration, Clouser first decided to go the corporate route, only to find his passions were elsewhere. Brett then pursued his dream of launching a cause based clothing company which would soon become, “The Monument of Our Hearts.” An up-and-coming social entrepreneur, Clouser strives to leverage his brand to actively support and advocate for healthy body image.

Brett’s flirtatious behavior with women could be his biggest asset in the game or it could be his biggest hindrance. “I’m going to try and put up the best wall I can, but I feel like I’m going to be a sucker for a couple of them.”

Always a showman, Clouser loves to be in front of people and make them laugh. When he’s not operating his clothing company, Brett can be found in his element, the great outdoors. Never a fan of the gym, Brett enjoys trail running and extreme outdoor activities. His charm and competitive nature will make him a dynamic player and force to be reckoned with on SURVIVOR.

Brett is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is December 27th.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 10:13:14 am »

Dave
Biography
Dave Ball (38)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif

"Danger" Dave Ball grew up in a family full of preachers but don't be fooled because he is not your typical "son of a preacher man." After he earned a degree in opera from Oklahoma State, this "rock and roll rebel" took many odd jobs to stay afloat including one as a flight attendant at a major airline.

Although Dave's fiery personality may have gotten him into hot water more than once, he has a knack for reading people which has helped him through the rough spots. His innate intelligence has been honed through years of playing strategy games and his body benefits from the martial arts, biking and hiking he enjoys in his spare time.

Dave is currently teaching fitness and nutrition to people who want to lose weight and improve their health. "It took me a long time to sort out my own health issues and if I can help others get healthy, then it will be worth it." Dave is the most physically fit he has ever been and he is counting on the element of surprise to propel him to the top of this game.

After spending 10 years on the road, this journeyman says, "I've never been terribly concerned with money. I've always been more interested in making my life a rich experience. Having said that, I can do anything for a million dollars because that will set me up for life."

Dave is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is August 13th.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:16 am »

« Back Bios

Elizabeth
Biography
Elizabeth Kim (33)
Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Elizabeth Kim wasn’t born in this country, but that is not stopping her from living the American dream. “Everything I’ve gotten to this date has been out of pure determination.”  Emigrating from South Korea with her parents at age two, Elizabeth grew up in Franklin Lakes, NJ and is the elder of two children.  The first in her family to go to college, this Ivy Leaguer's positive outlook combined with her determination has served her well in life helping her to earn degrees from Barnard-Columbia, Princeton, and University of Pennsylvania, Law School, where she served on Law Review.

After several years of practicing litigation at a top New York City law firm, Elizabeth now works as an urban planner in coordinating and managing industrial real estate development projects for New York City government, although just how much she’ll reveal to her fellow tribemates is still up in the air. “I’m not sure I’m going to tell people where I went to school or that I'm an attorney.”  A self-described “social butterfly,” Elizabeth sees herself as an “outgoing people person" who is opinionated and passionate about life. She admits that this behavior often leads to her being blunt with others and putting her foot in her mouth, and that her biggest challenge will be “being assertive without being abrasive.”

A runner and avid tennis player, Elizabeth tries to stay active as much as possible.  She recently completed training for a marathon, and is looking forward to tackling the game's many physical and mental challenges. 

Currently, Elizabeth resides in New York City. Her birth date is November 24th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 10:15:06 am »

Erik
Biography
Erik Cardona (28)
Hometown: Ontario, Calif

Proud womanizer, Erik claims that he can date four to five women at the same time without any issues. He has no qualms about chasing after a taken woman (as long as she is not married) just for the fun of the chase. He says, “There’s nothing sweeter than taking another man’s goods.” His top hobby is skirt chasing. Even though he can be found chasing multiple women at once, he says that he does have a special female in his life … his dog, Adrian.

Erik holds two degrees from Pepperdine University in Psychology and Sociology but has chosen a career as a bartender. When asked why he has chosen that specific career route, he explains that he likes waking up around 10:00 a.m. and running on the beach instead of being stuck pencil-pushing in a cubicle. He says that he enjoys life while the “sell-outs” do not. 

He greatly admires his father because he has sacrificed everything in life for him. In raising him, Erik observed his father’s mental and physical strength as well as endurance for raising an active boy. He feels that his father’s example has provided him with tools that will help him win this game. In addition to his father’s influence, Erik is self-motivated by his competitive nature and desire to prove to himself that he has what it takes to be the next Sole Survivor.

Currently, Erik resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birth date is April 13th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 10:15:57 am »

Jaison
Biography
Jaison Robinson (28)
Hometown: Chicago, Ill.

Both physically and mentally prepared for the game of SURVIVOR, Jaison is a very educated 28-year-old, who is currently working on his law degree from the University of Chicago. Before deciding to obtain his undergraduate degree from Stanford University, this goal-oriented academic was given a congressional nomination to attend both the Air Force and the Naval Academy. Even though Jaison chose a route other than the military, he still contemplates one day working in the armed forces in order to serve his country.

In addition to his current focus on education, this Eagle Scout is extremely active. Named “Mr. California” by Cosmopolitan magazine, Jaison is also an avid sports lover and enjoys basketball, football and hiking – he has even scaled the top of  Venezuela’s Angel Falls, the highest waterfall in the world. He also feels that one of his greatest achievements is making the U.S. National Water Polo team. In addition to his love for physical activities, Jaison plays both the piano and the cello.

He dreams of waking up to the view a top Mount Everest and boasts that, for a million dollars, he would snowboard all the way down. His favorite board game, “Diplomacy,” gives a bit of insight as to how he plans to play SURVIVOR.  Much like SURVIVOR, “Diplomacy” is a strategy game that uses communication, negation and deception in order to win. Even though he plans to use positive elements such as strength and intellect to win, he will not hesitate to betray others if it wins him the title of Sole Survivor.

Jaison resides in Chicago, Ill. His birthday is September 25th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 10:16:38 am »

John
Biography
John Fincher (25)

John Fincher claims “winning” is his favorite hobby, and because of that he should have no problem playing the game of SURVIVOR. Being a rocket scientist probably will not hurt his chances either. This charmingly cocky genius believes he possesses the analytical skills necessary to take him far in the game while helping him create a mastermind strategy. In addition to brains, he is a former semi-pro soccer player, who is also going to pose a physical threat in the game.

Fincher says that he is at his best during high pressure situations and times of complete chaos. He finds idiots or “unskilled” people amusing, and has no problem telling them to their face. John has traveled extensively in South America, Europe, South Africa, and Canada, and he plans to use his experience of dealing with people from diverse backgrounds to his best advantage.

John is no stranger to creating conflict and thinks it could work to his advantage in the game. Although, John also believes his good looks and charm will help even out his aggressive personality, especially with the ladies. He also will not apologize living a privileged life and claims that he will party his way around the world with his winnings.

John resides in Santa Monica, Calif. His birth date is August 16th.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 10:17:17 am »

Kelly
Biography
Kelly Sharbaugh (25)

A free-spirit with an edgy twist, Kelly prefers to take life as it comes and embrace the unknown. Originally from Wilmington, Delaware, she now lives in Southern California, arriving there after one of many cross-country treks.

Self-described as spontaneous and passionate in her desire to live life to the fullest, Kelly makes her living as a hairstylist, which fuels her creative side.
As homage to her outlook on life, she has chosen to place fairly permanent markings on her body that represent some facets of her personality and life. Among her multiple tattoos are the words “cuidado” (Spanish for “careful”) on her forearm and “trouble” on her left foot. 

Her unconventional life experiences and choices have resulted in a positive outlook on life and her belief in the power to change. She feels that making small attainable goals end up contributing to the greater good which is, ultimately, what she wants to do.  Her open and straightforward communication style allows her to delve into the deeper meaning of life and provide insight to those closest to her.

With a highly addicting and sociable personality, Kelly is certain she will stand out in the game of SURVIVOR.

Kelly resides in both San Diego and West Hollywood Calif. and her birthday is December 26th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:03 am »

Laura
Biography
Laura Morett (39)
Hometown: Salem, Ore.

Laura Morett is a 39-year-old Hawaiian mother, wife of 21 years and also a grandmother. Her beauty is complimented by the fact that one of her occupations is fitness instructor, which helps her stay in shape and gives her the energy to keep up with her three kids and two-year-old grandchild. When she is not spending time with her family, working out or riding her Harley, this conservative Christian is running the lobby message center at the Oregon State Capitol building for over 400 lobbyists.

Similar religious and political beliefs, as well as the fact that her daughter had a child at 18, has Laura referring to herself as a, “fit version of Sarah Palin.” Laura enjoys listening to Christian music and is studying women’s ministry. In addition, Laura counsels couples in her church based on her experiences in a long-lasting marriage with a man she describes as her other half.

Determined and competitive, she freely admits that she wants to win SURVIVOR for the money but in doing so claims that she would never do anything to compromise her faith to get it.

Currently, Laura resides in Salem, Ore. and her birthday is July 30th.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 10:18:43 am »

Marisa
Biography
Marisa Calihan (26)
Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Marisa Calihan is no stranger to surviving off the land. This 1st generation Appalachian was born on a farm in Ohio and learned many of her survival skills from her father. Growing up with eight siblings, in a blended family with many adopted children, Marisa learned from an early age how to take care of herself. “I am paying my own way through school and have been on my own since I was 17.”

Aside from her early roots in farming, Marisa also has experience working in third world conditions. While abroad, she worked with street children in poor countries with no plumbing or running water and it changed her life.  Although after eight years of being a free spirit and living abroad in such places as El Salvador and Spain, Marisa returned home to go back to school and help take care of her family.

For Marisa, the money would go a long way in making her family’s lives better and helping her achieve a few long term goals. “There are so many things I can do if I just had a nest egg to start with. I won’t have to fight tooth and nail for everything, if I just had a little bit of money.”

Resourceful and creative, Marisa believes she has what it takes to persevere and become the sole SURVIVOR.

Marisa is single and currently resides in Cincinnati, Ohio. Her birth date is July 26th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 10:19:25 am »

Mick
Biography
Mick Trimming (33)

Smart, funny, charming and a doctor, Mick is every single woman’s dream and every single man’s nightmare. At 33 years old, this Idaho import is a resident anesthesiologist at UCLA who takes great pride in his intense occupation.  He is highly motivated to do whatever it takes to win the million dollar prize in order to pay off the hundreds of thousands that he owes in student loans.

Involved in an all consuming residency life, Mick’s pet peeve is when patients, who have neglected their health throughout their whole lives, come to him with extraordinary demands. With all of the stress in his life, he candidly describes his perfect day being one where he is able to sleep in until 7:30 (or maybe 8:00) a.m. In addition to reading trade magazines, he enjoys the Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine and the ones hidden underneath his mattress.

A man of humor, another one of Mick’s pet peeves is when people cannot admit they are wrong.  He also admits that the quickest way to get him angry is to throw dirt clods at him.  Definitely a conversationalist, topics that are off limits to Mick are ridiculous situations that people find themselves in, and he absolutely refuses to talk about the sexual escapades of people’s grandparents.

In addition to his desire to pay off student loans, he hopes to buy a vacuum cleaner with the winnings. Oddly enough, the wildest thing he would do to win would be to “give a homeless person a tongue bath” but he would never go as far as disabling someone … well at least not permanently.

Currently, Mick resides in Los Angeles, Calif. His birthday is May 10th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 10:20:42 am »

Mike
Biography
Mike Borassi (62)
Hometown: Marina del Rey, Calif

This California transplant, originally from New York, will do or say anything to become the next SURVIVOR. After a career as a college football coach at Boston University in the 1970’s and over 30 years in the food industry, he currently works as a personal chef.

Married without children, he enjoys gardening, reading, working out and spending time with friends. He is funny, dependable and quiet, yet, he is never afraid to tell it like it is. He can’t stand bad drivers, republicans or bigots and admits that the easiest way to make him angry is to move around his kitchen equipment.

At 62 years old, he has been preparing for his experience on SURVIVOR by working out with a personal trainer on a daily basis and has lost over 30 pounds in preparation for his chance at the million dollar prize. A true SURVIVOR fan, he has watched every single episode from the very beginning and came close to being part of the cast last season. His strategy includes remaining cooperative and low-key so the “stupid, cocky ones self-destruct.”  Rather than making aggressive moves, he plans to allow his leadership qualities to emerge naturally which may mask the fact that he can, at times, be competitive and almost predatory.

Mike resides in Marina del Rey, Calif. and his birthday is March 13.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:25 am »

Monica
Biography
Monica Padilla (25)
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.

Monica Padilla is the first in her family to not only complete her undergraduate degree but also obtain a Juris Doctor.  Recently, she graduated from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, where she perfected, what she describes as, her power of persuasion. She fully intends to use her beauty and the fact that she “can sell ice cubes to an Eskimo” to her advantage in the game.

Exotic looks, in addition to intellect, have landed her a wide range of jobs, such as a clerk position at a well-known investment firm, as well as a position playing a theme park Pocahontas. With the keen ability to change from bookworm to party girl in a matter of moments, she is sure she will be able to adapt to anything she comes across on the island. She says that while in the Samoan wilderness, she will miss partying, clubbing and lunch with friends the most, which was exactly what she did in her free time even as she was in the home-stretch of obtaining her degree.

Much like Parvati and Amanda (from SURVIVOR: MICRONESIA), she plans to be as “sweet as pie,” while subtly using the “flirt card,” in order to come off as endearing rather than overbearing. In addition to killing her fellow castaways with kindness, she has every intention of pulling her own weight around camp while studying their words and actions meticulously to “learn about her enemies before she chooses her weapon.” Confident that she can win the title of Sole Survivor, Monica plans to buy a designer purse as her first selfish purchase.

Monica resides in San Diego, Calif. and her birthday is July 14th.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:07 am »

Natalie
Biography
Natalie White (26)
Hometown: Van Buren, Ark.

Natalie White is your typical Southern Belle, but she is definitely not afraid to get her hands dirty. “Friendly and savvy” are two of her attributes that her fellow castaways will pick-up on right away.

White plans to bring her background in pharmaceutical sales into the game and knows that if you do not make the cut, you are more than likely going to be cut.  You either “make the numbers or go home.”

Natalie’s convinced that her ambitious personality will help her during the game. “I’m literally so competitive and scrappy that I don’t care if I have to dive on the ground and get bruised and scraped up, I’ll do it. I’ll do it to win. I love to compete.” Natalie will not waste any time changing her game plan if needed. “I’m observant and flexible, not to mention smart enough to know how to adapt to my surroundings.”

Currently, Natalie is in a relationship and resides in Van Buren, Ark. Her birth date is April 22nd.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:49 am »

Russell H.
Biography
Russell Hantz (36)
Hometown: Dayton, Texas

Russell Hantz’s personality speaks for itself when he proudly displays a missing tooth that he refuses to fix!  This married father of four is visually memorable. Standing tall at only 5’6”, he is built like a brick house with a bald head. At 200 pounds of pure muscle, Russell’s solid figure and sharp tongue has helped him carve out a multi-million dollar business in the oil-tanking industry.

A huge SURVIVOR fan, this self-made man built his business from scratch by working hard, speaking his mind and stepping on anyone who got in his way. Russell won’t apologize for his style of game play either saying, “I’m not going out there to make friends. I’m just not doing it. But everybody is going to think I’m their best friend, because I’m just such a lovable character.”

Russell can’t wait to get in the competition and show “these morons how it’s done” and he “plans to play the game dirtier, smarter and more cunning than anyone can imagine.”  It is those skills that have allowed him to achieve his biggest accomplishment in life and that is being able to provide for his family.

Russell is married with four children and currently resides in Dayton, Texas. His birth date is October 10th.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 10:24:39 am »

« Back Bios

Russell S.
Biography
Russell Swan (42)
Hometown: Glenside, Pa.

At 5’11” and 220 “semi-solid” pounds, this attorney spends his working hours suing companies and individuals who violate environmental laws. In addition to practicing law, Russell enjoys spending time with his wife and five-year-old daughter and watching independent films.

Growing up in Pittsburgh, Russell’s father fell victim to layoffs at a local steel mill and struggled to support his family.  Forced to move into Section 8 housing, his parents eventually divorced but the separation did not weaken any of his relationships, including the one he shared with his parents. Russell’s hero is his dad whom he says, “really loved his family and was a perfect example of what a husband should be to his wife, and what a dad should be to his child.”

Despite tumultuous circumstances (or as a result of), Russell has been attracted to jobs with responsibilities ranging from environmental protection, minority youth education advocacy and representation for homeless individuals. He is a dedicated father and a loving husband and describes a perfect day as spending time with his daughter and ending the day by “talking” privately with his wife.

A passionate man, Russell cannot stand hearing over-generalizations about specific groupings of people and avoids discussing topics relating to race and sexuality because he feels that others usually have a hard time dealing with his conversation style.

Always prepared to joke and laugh at himself, Russell is willing to go to drastic lengths for a million dollars in order to win including making a vow to cut off his dreadlocks if he wins the title of sole SURVIVOR.

Currently, Russell resides in Glenside, Pa. His birthday is February 17.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 10:25:19 am »

Shannon
Biography
Shannon Waters (45)
Hometown: Renton, Wash.

Shannon Waters is proud to be the first female Marine Sergeant to play the game of SURVIVOR. Although she has completed her military service and is now in the world of sales, Shannon will always remain true to her roots as a second generation Marine.
After serving her country for five years, Shannon went onto become a chef before changing gears to be a sales representative for a food service company. She credits her success to her industry knowledge and people skills. In her sales role, she feels connected to people soon after meeting them and is able to understand how to deliver what they genuinely need. This ability helped her achieve “Salesman of the Year” in 2008, along with the support of a great sales team.

On the weekends, Shannon splits her time between riding her Harley, which she’s affectionately named “Chunky”, enjoying the companionship of her dogs and hanging out with family. As number 8 out of 9 kids, she has plenty of family in close proximity to keep her busy.

Shannon is committed to preparing for the game. She has lost 4 pant sizes and 70 pounds but admits that she may have trouble staying under the radar. “I’m like this ball of energy just ready to explode, because I’m putting it out there and I think that rocks.”

Shannon is a native of Renton, Wash., where she currently resides with her canine kids Bruce and Kali
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 10:25:57 am »

Yasmin
Biography
Yasmin Giles (33)

Yasmin Giles is nicknamed “Sassy Yassy” and is ready to show everybody how she got this moniker. An opinionated motor mouth from the Motor City, she always speaks her mind.

Growing up in Detroit, Yasmin claims her life experiences have prepared her for anything that comes her way. She is aware that her know-it-all attitude can rub people the wrong way, but she doesn’t care. “If you’re going to give it to somebody straight, real and raw, then a big mouth doesn’t matter, because they are going to think about what I said and realize Yasmin was right!”

Yasmin believes that once you get past her constant chatter, she is likeable, funny and quick-witted. In addition, working in a beauty salon has helped her learn how to hustle because she is constantly competing with the other employees for new clientele in order to earn a living. While she may look feminine, Yasmin insists she’s a tomboy at heart.

A firm believer in the mantra “winners never quit and quitters never win,” Yasmin claims she’s a winner and she’ll never quit SURVIVOR. “I want to do this and I want to take it all the way.”

Yasmin is single and currently resides in Los Angeles, Calif.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 10:26:33 am »

so those are the official contestents like russlle H lovely eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 07:00:42 am »

First challenge

Stage 1: Retrieve keys(?) from the water
John is running/retrieving for Galu, and Jaison is for Foa Foa. The preview videos show Probst at the starting line, saying "Survivors ready, go!" here, so this is clearly the start. Jaison is shown coming back to shore, carrying something that looks like yellow keys. SurvivorPhoenix confirms Jaison is indeed carrying a key.

Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:03 am »

Stage 2: Hauling bundles of logs
This leg is done by Russell H for Foa Foa, and Erik for Galu. Russell H seems to be carrying his bundle with ease, while Erik is struggling. The purpose seems to be to make steps to allow access to the balance beam/obstacle rope section (Stage 3).
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:21 am »

Stage 3: The old over-under, over-under
This leg features Marisa for Foa Foa, and Yasmin for Galu. Each tribe has a balance beam with a rope twisted around it. There's also a circular object (more keys?) that Marisa and Yasmin appear to be pulling along, following the twists of the rope - all while not falling off the balance beam, we presume.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 07:02:49 am »

Stage 4: Unseen... puzzles?
The final stage takes place on the platforms visible just behind the starting lines and the balance beams. Elizabeth does this stage for Foa Foa (see the first pic for stage 1, above), and by process of elimination, Shannon must be doing it for Galu. Not clear what this part involves, but we'd guess there is a puzzle of some kind, presumably requiring whatever it is Marisa & Yasmin are feeding along the ropes in Stage 3.

So who wins? There are lots of shots of Foa Foa (yellow) tribe's camp with smoke, and since the first challenge is usually for a flint/steel reward (with or without immunity), we'd argue Foa Foa wins the first RC. For comparison purposes, there are a lot of shots of Galu sitting around a smokeless campsite, bent over, presumably trying to make fire the old-fashioned way, which never works.
    Also, this result is consistent with the in-challenge shots: (1) Jaison is shown coming back to the beach, solo. (2) Russell H is seen carrying the yellow log bundles with ease, while Erik is shown struggling mightily with the purple ones. (3) Marisa is shown on the balance bar part with a bit of a lead over Yasmin (although Yasmin apparently catches up somewhat). All of this is consistent with a Foa Foa RC win.

thanks TDT
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 07:06:15 am »

Speculation has it that the person who is put out on exile or treasure island as it seems to be called this season will get imunity from the TC so will automatically be safe seems like you really want to go to excile this season.
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 07:08:13 am »

imunity ido from survivorfever
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 06:40:01 am »

Going out on a limb and saying Mike is the one going home, if its not him maybe Liz or Betsy but I dont think so, Russ seems to have the whole tribe hoodwinked and they all think he is in an alliance with him LOL
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 10:14:53 am »

RC is won by Toa Toa

IC is won by Galu

Boot Mike
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 06:40:46 am »

well Marisa was the first boot I did not like any of the contestents they are all rather blaaaaahhhhh
no one stood out as interesting yet
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 01:54:46 pm »

RC Galu
IC Galu
Boot im going on a limb and saying natalie
Report Spam   Logged
Princess Buttercup
Administrator

Celine

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 06:28:19 am »

well did not see that coming at all Betsy got the boot Mike got medivaced out,
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Double-clicking any word will give you the Webster's Online Dictionary definition.

Top 100 Forums

Caillea's Top 100 Discussion Forums

The Survivor Island Railroad (Affliliates)
Go UP

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum